- Crewe, Cheshire, England
- Market related
UX Lead – Manchester OR Crewe
UX Designer required with a lot of vision and a lot of design experience that can own big product initiatives. There are so many fun and creative ideas that are waiting to be designed and built.
You will be working closely with the Business Analysts, Developers and stake holders to understand the business requirements, translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes to help deliver great user experience.
• Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
• Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
• Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
• A solid grasp of user-centred design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Reference VAC-18040
- Contact Donna Lightfoot
- Contact Email email@example.com
- Contact Tel 01270621199