- Nantwich, Cheshire, England
- £25k - 30k per year Benefits
My award winning client is looking to Recruit a UX Developer - £25k - £30k
The role provides a further opportunity to work on a wide range of platforms, include desktop and mobile, as well as other browser-based solutions. Commitment to the role, a strong belief in the importance of quality and a willingness to learn new skills are essential, as is an ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
This is an ideal opportunity for a graduate with at least 3 years' experience as a UX Developer with some UI experience wishing to broaden their horizons, gain new experience and further their career.
Front end development (WordPress, Bootstrap, SASS, JQuery, CSS).
Creative visual concepts for UX and UI based projects
Develop project Wireframes based on UI Creative
Convert wireframe designs and basic layouts into professional web pages.
Produce multiple creative mock-ups for presentation, comparison, and evaluation.
Provide design input on best UX practices for different scenarios.
Take full responsibility as required for small projects. Self-motivation and self-leadership essential.
Work closely with back-end developers to deliver the best solution.
Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
Liaise directly with project manager on specification and requirements clarification.
Work within the QA practices and procedures
Essential Skills Required:
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
• Interest in digital cross-device, and responsive web design experience
• Artistic eye for design
• Ability to think creatively, with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Self-motivated, and ability to work independently and to tight timescales within a fast-paced environment
• Portfolio of previous work/experience
- Reference 6651
- Contact Julie Bestwick
- Contact Email email@example.com
- Contact Tel 01270 621190