Test Automation Engineer
- Chester, Cheshire, England
- Market related
Test Automation Engineer - Chester
My client a market leader in their field requires an experienced Automation Tester. The client is at the start of an exciting journey of transformation to be the best Tech company in the north west and beyond. To do this they need to discover better ways of developing software and we are looking for people that want to join and help them achieve their goal.
As a key member of the QA team they are looking for candidates who demonstrate a dynamic and enthusiastic approach to software testing, helping to support colleagues with the journey to strengthen Automation Testing / Testing Tools experience across desktop, mobile and bespoke applications.
What we’re looking for:
- Team member with the right attitude and approach to helping achieve our transformation goal / way of working
- Experience working within Agile / Scrum framework
- Experience of working as part of a team of dynamic testers
- Experience with Selenium Web Driver/Postman and ideally other possible tool suggestions eg API / Browser testing
- Experience of BDD with Specflow, Cucumber and Gherkin
- Working knowledge / experience of C# language
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills and have the aptitude to quickly grasp new concepts and information.
What you will be doing:
- Hands on QA tasks including Automated testing working on existing frameworks / building new frameworks from scratch
- Mentoring / coaching test team members on use of automation testing / testing tools
- Working collaboratively with the development team following an Agile / Scrum development methodology
- Reference 6993
- Contact Julie Bestwick
- Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Tel 01270 621190