- Crewe, Cheshire, England
- £38k - 40k per year Expenses
Test Analyst up to £40k
Commutable from Nantwich, Crewe, Sandbach, Northwich, Winsford, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, Chester and surrounding areas.
My client a leader in their field require an experience Test Analyst to join a growing test team within the ERP Programme.
You will have level of testing experience in ERP implementations and be keen to further your career in this field.
What will you be doing as a Test Analyst
- Produce test estimates, test plans, test scenarios/cases and test scripts, to validate the functional and non-functional requirements.
- Perform test execution during Unit, System and Integration test stages.
- Log and mange defects and incidents in the test management tool.
- Provide support to the business users during user acceptance testing stage.
- Work closely with the in-house ERP configuration analysts and IT developers during the build and unit test stages.
- Define and perform operational acceptance testing.
- Perform production verification and monitor system performance and behaviour after promotion to the production environment.
- Work as part of the ERP Programme Delivery Team to deliver on time and fit for purpose the e2e integrated on-premise and cloud solutions.
What experience/skills/attributes do you need
- Minimum of HND or degree qualification.
- ISEB Testing qualification or accredited Agile qualification.
Particular skills required:
- Experience of ERP solutions (Oracle or SAP)
- Experience working with Cloud based third party solutions
- Experience of using JIRA
- Experience of working in a software development environment.
- Experience of working in a complex business lead project or transformation programme.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK
- Reference 6843
- Contact Julie Bestwick
- Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Tel 01270 621190