Technical Support Engineer
- Birmingham, West Midlands, England
- £25k - 35k per year Benefits
A leading software company in the Birmingham area is currently looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join their dedicated team on a permanent basis.
The role will be to provide network and server support for hardware, communications and operating systems. The company has multiple sites, so it will be a mix of local and remote support. In addition, the successful candidate will also have the opportunity to be involved in the implementation of projects.
Your background should include most of the following:
- Operating system environments and hardware platforms - HP DL360 DL380, Windows Server 2003, 2008, Windows XP, Windows 7, OSX, HP Laptops and Desktops, iOS, Android
- Experience of performing remote support via telephone/email and using remote support tools to access custom systems.
- SharePoint 2010 Administration and Management, Microsoft Exchange Server Administration 2007, 2010, VMware ESXi Implementation, Administration and Migration, WSUS Management and Administration, WDS Management and Administration, Backup Exec 2012/2010, McAfee antivirus, DLP, maintenance of rack mounted equipment, SCCM, Snow, Office365 implementations, Telephony Services, PABX Support, Cloud based Telephony, Cloud based migrations IaaS, PaaS, SaaS and Cisco Networks.
You will be joining a very successful business that continually invests internally in the ongoing development of the staff.
If this is of interest, please submit your CV on response to the advert to OCC Computer Personnel.
- Reference TB17635OCC
- Contact Tom Brookshaw
- Contact Email email@example.com
- Contact Tel 01270 449797