Technical Lead QA Engineer - Software - Kent
- Kent, England
- £ Negotiable
A successful software company in Kent is looking for a Lead QA Engineer with strong manual and automation test experience to join them on the next phase of their exciting growth journey.
This company is at the forefront of web and mobile applications within their market sector. They are a lean business with an agile delivery model that regularly produces disruptive and innovative solutions for their customers.
This is not a people management role, but rather a lead role from a technical standpoint. As a Lead QA Engineer you will report into the Head of QA and will be in charge of the strategic approach to QA and testing from a technical perspective in regards to tooling and best practise. It calls for someone with a strong manual and automation testing background, who is interested in moving quality forward using the latest automation and performance tools and standards.
This might be an ideal opportunity for you if your background includes:
- Proven experience working on the successful delivery of complex, high performing and high quality software systems.
- At least 7 years Test and QA work in a software environment
- At least 5 years dedicated automated testing experience using industry standard tools e.g. QTP, Selenium WebDriver, Coded UI
- At least 3 years’ experience in performance testing using industry standard tools e.g. JMeter, TFS Loadtest, Loadrunner, SoapUI
- Excellent knowledge of:
- Preparing and executing both manual and automated test scripts
- Complex SQL
- Test data requirements
- Defect management and triage
- Test management tools
In addition to a competitive annual salary, you will receive an excellent flexible benefits package. If you would like to work in a senior QA role with a strong team, using your significant expertise to help deliver high quality software products in a fast paced environment, please apply via this advert to Tom Brookshaw at OCC Computer Personnel.
OCC has been established for over 45 years, placing thousands of permanent and contract specialists across every technology platform. Our clients range from disruptive start-ups to large global organisations who recruit at all levels.
- Reference TB17938OCC
- Contact Tom Brookshaw
- Contact Email email@example.com
- Contact Tel 01270 449797