Technical Architect - West Midlands - October Start
- West Midlands, England
- £400 - 440 per day
A market leading technology business in the West Midlands requires a Technical Architect to join their team on a contract basis.
This would suit someone who has a few years’ experience as a technical architect / infrastructure architect, or someone who is currently a technical lead but has demonstrable architecture experience.
They require someone to start by the end of October, with an initial duration of 5 months. The daily rate will be between £400 and £440 depending on experience.
The assignment is commutable from Birmingham, Solihull, Wolverhampton, Coventry, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Telford and Leicester.
Your background must include:
- Infrastructure and patching focussed, across Microsoft environments. This will include servers, middleware and applications
- Ability to map out and design infrastructure estates
- Capable of working across a business, and communicating with stakeholders from different departments, including development teams.
- Ability to look at ‘to-be’ plans, identify what is missing in the estate and design accordingly
Telephone interviews will take place on Monday 16th / Tuesday 17th October.
If you believe that your experience is suitable and you are available soon, please apply today with your CV for immediate consideration.
- Reference OCC1765TB
- Contact Tom Brookshaw
- Contact Email email@example.com
- Contact Tel 01270 449797