- Crewe, Cheshire, England
- £45k - 50k per year Benefits
Tableau Analyst– up to £50k.
Commutable of Crewe, Nantwich, Sandbach, Winsford, Northwich, Stoke-on-Trent, Chester and surrounding areas.
My client a market leader in their field require an Experienced and motivated Tableau Analyst to join an expanding IT Team. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a very successful and forward-thinking company.
- Significant experience of designing, developing and supporting Tableau reports and dashboards.
- Hands-on experience of working with Tableau Desktop as well as either Tableau Server or Tableau Online (or both).
- Experience of designing reporting solutions and the ability to translate customer requirements into creative, innovative and highly effective reports / dashboards.
- An understanding of how insight can be delivered through Tableau in a powerful, intuitive manner.
- Excellent analytical skills, and the ability to understand a complex data environment.
- Experience of managing, planning and delivering a pipeline of development tasks.
- Ability to influence colleagues and end user stakeholders and to effectively manage customer expectations.
- Ability to build a strong rapport with members of the IT Team and the wider business teams, ensuring that responsibilities are clearly defined, communicated and agreed.
- Ability to support self-service BI Super Users
Please don’t hesitate to contact Julie Bestwick at OCC for a confidential chat.
- Reference 18211
- Contact Julie Bestwick
- Contact Email email@example.com
- Contact Tel 01270 621190