Systems Engineer | Ellesmere Port
- Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, England
- £22k - 28k per year Benefits
Infrastructure Support | Technical Support | IT Support | Systems Engingeer
Up to £28k Dependent upon experience
Located in Ellesmere Port
Commutable from Chester, Hoole, Neston, Ellesmere Port, Deeside, Frodsham, Widnes, Warrington, Birkenhead, The Wirral, Flint, Broughton, Tarvin, Tarporley, Beeston and Wrexham.
My client is going through a period of growth and has identified a need for an additional member to their IT Team. The role will be reporting to the IT Support & Infrastructure Manager, andwillberesponsiblefor supportingthe company’s ITinfrastructure&desktopsystems.
This is a varied and interesting role working in a small IT team our client is seeking someone who is hard working, willing to learn and has a good sense of humour!
Specific tasks include:
• Support technical relationship with infrastructure supplier
• Attend weekly team meetings
• Review and audit reports from supplier
• Monitor systems, capacity & security
• Prepare and maintain a weekly task list
• Windows System Administration
• Maintain Windows Update Services
• Maintain Windows Antivirus Services
• Maintain asset inventory & software library
IT Security (Cyber and Physical)
• Support & contribute to implementation of company IT Security policy
• Carry out audits and reviews of IT Security
• CCTV System administration
• Monitor user access
• Windows Server application support (e.g. IIS, Exchange, SQL Server)
• Desktop support
• LMS Web Portals 2nd and 3rd line support
• FTP Servers and Gateway support
• Assist with software deployments to production environments
• Provide guidance and training when required
• Produce detailed technical solutions and guides
• Perform Scheduled Application and License audits
If you have solid commercial experience of the above tasks regardless of what sector, we would like to talk to you!
Please apply by sending your CV ASAP.
OCC are acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy
- Reference VAC-18262
- Contact Lizzie Nowak
- Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Tel 01270621181