Full time permanent
The role requires all round architectural experience, knowledge and discipline – business, information, functional, applications, integration and technical architectures as well as business change and migration.
- Gas & power industry experience
- Solutions design/architecture experience in a Microsoft Environment
- Detailed knowledge of database/application/integration & technical architectures
- Experience documenting complex business requirements in an enterprise level environment
- Understanding of business requirements, specification writing and design of technical solutions
- Taking ownership for the solution architecture
- Experience of governance and assurance
Skills & Competencies
- Self-starter able to plan and manage a broad scope of work and balance multiple sources of demand.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience of establishing sound internal and client relationships.
- Sound presentation skills.
Right to work in the UK
- Our client does not offer sponsorship for this role. You must be a British citizen or have indefinite leave to remain (ILR).
- You must be ordinarily resident in the UK. The role is in central Manchester so you will need to commute to Manchester on a daily basis.
- Contractors will not be considered for this role. You must be currently or recently in permanent work.
- Reference VAC-17824
- Contact Andrew Burton
- Contact Email Andrew.email@example.com
- Contact Tel 01270621197