Solution Architect - Insurance Software - London
- London, Greater London, England
- £70k - 80k per year Benefits
A fast growing insurance software company currently requires a talented Solution Architect to join their senior technical team.
Based in central London, this is a wonderful opportunity to join an entrepreneurial and innovative software business in the early stages of an exciting growth curve, in a role that will challenge and reward in equal measure.
Reporting to VP level, the assignment will see you providing technical leadership, architectural expertise and overseeing the implementation of SaaS technology solutions that fulfil the business needs of insurance customers. You will work closely with technical and non-technical project team members, as well as senior external stakeholders (both business and technical).
Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant IT work experience
- Extensive Insurance Software development experience (Important)
- Good understanding of insurance policy life-cycle
- Educated to degree level in Software Development, Computer Science or a similar discipline or equivalent working experience
- Client facing experience and the ability to act as an advisor to senior customer technology staff
- Ability to translate business requirements into technology solutions and communicate these to non-technical customer staff
- Integration and integration architecture including SOA, SOAP and REST API standards
- Best practice and documentation standards for scripts - ECMA/Java-script (back-end) and SQL
- Previous experience of hands-on Java programming
- Deep understanding of relational database architecture
- Demonstrable experience of security architecture
- Demonstrable experience of SaaS infrastructure architecture
- Matrix management of Project technical staff
- SCRUM or other agile processes
- Insurance Product configuration - product types, product attributes, parameters, labels, references, tariffs and scripts
- Knowledge of ACORD, IIF
- Oracle specific DB experience
- Project management (all phases) and feeling comfortable with different project sizes
This is an important role with a competitive package available for the right candidate. Please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
- Reference OCC17997TB
- Contact Tom Brookshaw
- Contact Email email@example.com
- Contact Tel 01270 449797