Software Test Lead
- Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
- £40k - 45k per year BENEFITS
Test Lead VAC-17816
An international, growing company with impressive offices in the centre of Manchester are seeking to expand their Test team. They want people who are. 20% of their vacancies are filled internally, and their attrition rate is less than 5% (figures from 2016).
The Team Leader will be responsible for leading a team of 5 - 10 QA engineers to devise test strategies, plans and scope.
- adaptable to change
- independent thinker
- creative in finding solutions
- a passion to learn things quickly
- great attention to detail
- able to plan effectively and prioritise work tasks
- Demonstrable experience of application testing
- Familiarity with application lifecycle management tools such as Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2012.
- Solid working knowledge of agile and waterfall
- Extensive knowledge and experience of testing across full lifecycle including functional, system integration testing and non-functional testing
- SQL Server
- Experience of building test automation frameworks and writing scripts using industry-recognised test automation tools such as Selenium or similar
- A graduate in a numerate discipline
- ISEB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing
- Reference VAC-17816
- Contact Andrew Burton
- Contact Email Andrew.email@example.com
- Contact Tel 01270621197