Software Engineer - C# - Stoke on Trent
- Stoke on Tern, Shropshire, England
- £38k - 45k per year Benefits
An established, forward thinking, technology company in Stoke on Trent has a permanent opening for a Software Engineer to join their development team.
This is a great role for an experienced developer with a wide technical skill set that includes C# .NET and SQL Server databases. The business has a real family atmosphere, where everyone works for each other in a close-knit team.
You will be responsible for a variety of new developments, covering the entire software development lifecycle. This will include understanding business requirements, designing solutions, testing, release and commissioning, as well as improvements of legacy applications. This will involve liaising directly with customers, including travel to customer sites, so your communication skills are important.
Your background and experience should include:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Strong experience of C# .NET development
- Experience of SQL Server 2008 / 2012
- Experience working throughout the full SDLC
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a small, close knit team
- Full UK driving License
On offer will be a competitive salary and benefits package. If you would like to discover more about this excellent opportunity, please apply today.
- Reference OCC18164TB
- Contact Tom Brookshaw
- Contact Email email@example.com
- Contact Tel 01270 449797