Software Developer Ruby on Rails
- Telford, Shropshire, England
- Market related
Salary range is negotiable depending upon skills and experience.
Commutable from: Wolverhampton, Newport, Stafford, Penkridge, Shrewsbury, Albrighton, Cosford and Wellington.
My award winning client are a leader in the re-commerce space, now seeking for new members of the team due to growth.
The successful candidate will work in a team of developers and will be responsible for development of the online ecommerce site which is on a Ruby on Rails platform. The ideal candidate will be driven, Self-motivated with a can do attitude. Need to have strong problem solving skills and the ability to Translates ideas into practical solutions.
- Preferably educated to degree standard or similar, or can demonstrate relevant practical experience and knowledge in a commercial environment.
- Core development skills including (but not exclusively) Ruby-on-Rails, VB.Net, VB6, SQL, MySQL
- It would be advantageous to have experience in the following HTML, CSS, Database design, Stored procedures, Views, Database configuration, Database Warehousing, SSRS | SSIS | SSAS and other BI Stacks.
With benefits including : Onsite parking, Flexible working within core hours of 10-4, Some home working but adhoc, Nest pension, Bonus scheme and Games room on site (Pool table, X-box).
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply with your CV ASAP.
OCC are acting as an Employment agency in relation to this opportunity.
- Reference VAC-17867
- Contact Sarah Potter-lee
- Contact Email Sarah.email@example.com
- Contact Tel 01270621190