Software Developer in Test
- London, Greater London, England
- Market related
Can you design, build and execute test automation frameworks from scratch?
Do you want to work for a world renowned brand that has the fast paced, quick thinking environment of a start up with the financial backing of a global technology leader?
We are currently seeking a Software Developer in Test / Test Automation Engineer to join this exciting organisation on a permanent basis. Based in central London you will be part of a talented development team working on the next generation of wearable technologies, developing features in a test syetsm used by millions of devices globally.
What they need from you:
In addition to a proactive attitude, and a desire to continually learn and push boundaries, your background will include some or all of the following:
- Excellent scripting knowledge using the likes of Java, Ruby or Python
- Experience working in a fast paced agile environment
- Web application test automation using Selenium WebDriver
- Mobile application test automation using Appium or Callabash
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration tools e.g. Jenkins would be a plus
- Knowldge of BDD tools e.g. Cucumber would be a plus
What you will get from them:
- A fast paced, decisive environment. Despite their size, this is a company that is not slowed down by layers. They like to make things happen and decisions are made quickly.
- An open culture. Ideas are welcomed and entrepreneurship is valued.
- Fun. They like to work hard and play hard, and value enjoyment as a key component of the working day.
- Innovation. You will be working on cutting edge products using whichever technologies are required to get the job done.
They are ready to speak with outstanding candidates immediately. If this opportunity sounds like the right fit for you, please submit your CV in response to this advert.
- Reference 17609TB
- Contact Tom Brookshaw
- Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Tel 01270 449797