Senior QA Engineer - Software - Kent
- Kent, England
- £ Negotiable
A successful software company in Kent is looking for a Senior QA Engineer with manual and automation test experience to join them on the next phase of their exciting growth journey.
This company is at the forefront of web and mobile applications within their market sector. They are a lean business with an agile delivery model that regularly produces disruptive and innovative solutions for their customers.
As a Senior QA Engineer you will work within one of their agile delivery teams, and will have responsibility for all aspects of quality. It is essential that you have a quality driven mind with proven test skills and you will need to have both manual and automation experience. Automation is at the heart of the business, it starts early in the sprint and is embedded in what they do and how they test.
This might be an ideal opportunity for you if your background includes:
- At least 5 years Test and QA work in a software environment
- Experience working in an agile team, Scrum / Kanban experience.
- Excellent working knowledge of:
- Preparing and executing both manual and automated test scripts
- Test planning
- Test data requirements
- Defect management and triage
- Test management tools
- Exposure to some or all of the following:
- MTM and TFS
- SQL Programming and Design
- Selenium WebDriver
- Odin Axe
- Knowledge of Microsoft programming languages, e.g. C#, VB.NET.
- Experience of Gherkin, SpecFlow or BDD frameworks
In addition to a competitive annual salary, you will receive an excellent flexible benefits package. If you would like to work in a strong team, using your manual and automation test experience to help deliver high quality software products in a fast paced environment, please apply via this advert to Tom Brookshaw at OCC Computer Personnel.
OCC has been established for over 45 years, placing thousands of permanent and contract specialists across every technology platform. Our clients range from disruptive start-ups to large global organisations who recruit at all levels.
- Reference TB17936OCC
- Contact Tom Brookshaw
- Contact Email email@example.com
- Contact Tel 01270 449797