Senior Oracle Developer
- Crewe, Cheshire, England
- £45k - 50k per year Benefits
Senior Oracle Developer – Up to £50k - Crewe or Manchester
My client an industry leader, are seeking an experienced, motivated and focussed Senior Oracle Developer to join their growing development team.
You can be based at either the Crewe or Manchester Site.
The client is currently undergoing a major upgrade to our ERP solution and the role is to join the team responsible for the greenfield design, development and maintenance of their core Oracle application, working through the full development lifecycle.
You will have a minimum of 2 years Oracle experience with exposure to both Oracle Forms & Reports or ODI & ICS Technologies. You must also have experience using PL/SQL and ideally you will have some exposure to DBA activities such as creating tables and triggers.
- Oracle Forms & Reports or ODI & ICS.
- Oracle database knowledge
- SQL, PL/SQL, Packages, Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Views
- Subversion version control is desirable
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK
- Reference 6922
- Contact Julie Bestwick
- Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Tel 01270 621190