Senior Java Developer
- Daresbury, Cheshire, England
- Market related
Senior Java Developers (Permanent) - FinTech
Our client formed in 2011 are a large & global FinTech organisation, and over the last few years have experience significant growth, with much more to come this year alone with the opening of a new technology centre. There is great opportunity to be involved in greenfield development projects.
To enable this growth our client is looking for a number of Senior Java Developers. Offering a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and the chance to be part of this fantastic growth and success.
These essential technical skills / experiences are required:
- Core Java
- Object oriented design
- Experience developing enterprise systems
- Experience interacting with RDBMs.
It’d also be great to have experience of one or more of the following:
- Spring Framework,
- Spring Boot,
- RESTful APIs,
- Angular 2 (5.x),
- Enterprise Integration Patterns,
- AWS/cloud service providers,
Our client is looking for driven people with potential, there is the opportunity for progression to Team Leader.
A degree in computer science, engineering or mathematics would be beneficial.
Most importantly a creative, "can do" attitude, and the enthusiasm to get up to speed quickly on new technologies in a dynamic sector.
Our client’s generous package consists of the following:
- Bonus upon joining
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays
- performance related bonus scheme
- a company pension scheme (matched up to 10%)
- private medical cover
- life insurance
- Reference VAC-18245
- Contact Lizzie Nowak
- Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Tel 01270621181