Senior IT Project Manager
- Crewe, Cheshire, England
- £65k - 75k per year Benefits
Senior IT Project Manager –
Commutable from Crewe, Nantwich, Sandbach, Winsford, Stoke-on-Trent, Newcastle-under-lyme, Chester and surrounding areas.
My client a market leader, are seeking an experienced, motivated and focused Senior IT Project Manager must be hands on to join a growing team, Fantastic working environment.
You will have had significant project management experience gained working within IT development environment. Any experience of implementing finance or billing systems and/or cloud technology would be extremely beneficial.
Your role will be to manage the delivery of the technology components of a significaatn and highly complex multi-year billing and ERP programme This will involve working closely with a cross-functional programme team made up of Radius resources (business and IT) as well as third-party consultants in order to deliver technical solutions in demanding timeframes. This will include full lifecycle delivery including requirements analysis, detailed design, development / configuration, testing, defect resolution, data migration, cutover planning and execution, and environment management.
You will be responsible for leading a team of business analysts, data analysts, developers and testers and will work with the relevant workstream leads to ensure effective plans and approaches are developed and monitored against in order to deliver the necessary outputs in line with overall programme timescales.
- Considerable experience of managing complex IT projects within a transformational change programme including project scoping, planning, execution, progress reporting, issue, risk, dependency and change management, deployment planning / execution.
- Hands-on experience of business and system analysis, requirements gathering and functional specification and the ability to review / quality assure outputs generated from these activities.
- The ability to quickly understand complex business processes, requirements and systems and to assist with the design of technical solutions.
- The ability to lead and motivate IT development, data migration and testing teams.
- The ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment and to build a strong rapport with the programme team, members of the IT department, third-party suppliers and the wider business community.
- Strong technical aptitude and an ability to provide a communication bridge between the business, the IT team and third-party suppliers.
- The ability to share best practices and to introduce innovative ways of working where appropriate.
- The ability to demonstrate strategic thought leadership but also to recognise the need for tactical solutions where appropriate.
- Strong communication and influencing skills with the ability to work at all levels adapting communication style as appropriate
- Reference 6697
- Contact Julie Bestwick
- Contact Email email@example.com
- Contact Tel 01270 621190