Senior CRM Technical Consultant
- Solihull, West Midlands, England
- £60k - 70k per year up to 15% bonus
SAP IS-U Techno-Functional Consultant (Billing/Device Management, IDE, Meter Works) with CRM experience
Our ref VAC-17825
- Full-time on-site five days per week
- Potential for working from home one day per week
We are looking for seasoned consultants with recent experience of working in the energy industry. In this role you will work within a team of experts on a major transformation programme which has brought SAP projects in-house.In this team you will have accountability for ensuring that SAP IS-U requirements align with the solutions being delivered by the SAP CC and third parties. With the introduction of agile methods, an appreciation of Microsoft .NET Tribal would be an advantage. You will actively contribute to daily scrums.
Prior work in the energy industry is required, extensive experience of SAP IS-U is required and a working knowledge of systems involved with reading data from smart meters and device management (IDEX) is required.
Knowledge & Skills
- Prior experience of providing high quality CRM related deliverables and activities
- Strong knowledge of business process mapping to SAP IS-U
- Effective senior business stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrable evidence of having delivered SAP IS-U projects
- Experience of SAP IS-U – from both a functional and technical perspective
- Demonstrable evidence of having operated as a SAP IS-U expert
- A good level of experience within the following IS-U modules: SAP IS-U Billing (essential), SAP ABAP, PWB, FICA SAP IS-U Industry Data Exchange, Smart Forms, and SAP IS-U Device Management
- Experience of working within a regulated industry
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Agile (Microsoft .NET Tribal is an advantage)
Our client is offering a salary in the region of £60,000 - £70,000 15% Bonus and other attractive benefits. A full job spec is available upon request.
You must have the right to live and work in the UK. Visa sponsorship is not available for this role.
You must already live and be currently working (or recently finished) a permanent job.
Contractors will not be considered.
If English is not your native language then advanced fluency is required for this role.
- Reference VAC-17825
- Contact Andrew Burton
- Contact Email Andrew.email@example.com
- Contact Tel 01270621197