- Crewe, Cheshire, England
- £45k - 50k per year Benefits
Scrum Master X 2 based Crewe or Manchester
Our client a market leader are currently looking for 2 Scrum Masters to join a Vibrant and expanding team to be based in Crewe or Manchester.
This role is pivotal to the client as they embark on a squad based agile transformation.
Must Have Skills:
• Expert knowledge of lean agile frameworks and practises like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
• Developing agile teams and progressing their agile journey
• Working knowledge of CI & CD practices and how they fit a lean agile delivery model
• Coaching teams on how and when to break features into smaller deliverables
• Confident, self-aware and collaborative approach to coaching teams
• Pragmatic approach to conflict resolution, team safety and conflicting deadlines.
Nice to Have Skills:
• Atlassian toolsTarget Process or similar for backlog and delivery management
• Story mapping and user journey modelling
• Kanban/XP hands on experience
• Agile testing and automation practices
• Development background
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Passion for technology and remaining up to date with latest developments/approaches
- Reference 6884
- Contact Julie Bestwick
- Contact Email email@example.com
- Contact Tel 01270 621190