SAP BW Technical Team Lead
- Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
- £65k - 75k per year 15% BONUS BENEFITS
SAP BW Technofunctional Lead – Leeds area (Permanent)
Start date: April 2018
A leader who can influence and drive change throughout the business. A preference for an agile work environment. Able to work remotely 1-2 days per week. Resource planning and functional leadership.
- To create a roadmap for SAP BW activities in coordination with their transition to HANA and to provide overall accountability for its delivery
- To provide guidance about quality and support to external partners
- Consolidating M.I. and B.I. to a single EDW (enterprise data warehouse)
- To provide expertise for SAP B.O. Data Services (BODS)
- This is not a BAU role (this is outsourced to external vendors)
We have been appointed by our esteemed client to assist them in recruiting a SAP BW Lead Consultant in Leeds. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the organisation as they transform their business. In this role you will have accountability for supporting the delivery of an end-to-end consultancy service to the Business Units relating to the delivery of SAP BW solutions.
Skills & Experience
• Demonstrable experience of building, leading and developing competencies within SAP BW
• Significant experience of managing a SAP system
• Leading the delivery and development of continuous improvements within SAP BW
• Accountable for engaging with senior business representatives and IT stakeholders
• Accountable for the provision of high quality BW related deliverables and activities within the SAP Competency Centre
• Accountable for the provision of strategy and direction relating to BW deliverables
• You will collaborate with the Architecture function in order to ensure the effective development of a sustainable SAP architectural roadmap.
Our client is offering a salary in the region of £70,000 - £75,000 15% bonus other benefits.
Further information is available upon request.
- Reference SAPBWLEAD
- Contact Andrew Burton
- Contact Email Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Tel 01270621197