Resource Planner - Contract - West Yorkshire
- West Yorkshire, England
- £300 - 330 per day
A successful software business in West Yorkshire currently requires an expected Resource Planner to join them on a contract basis.
This contract has an initial duration of 3 months, with a rate between £300 and £330 per day.
The client is looking for someone to start as soon as possible in January, with interviews expected to take place w/c 8th January.
Their modern working environment is commutable from Leeds, Manchester, Bradford, Halifax, Huddersfield, Burnley and Rochdale.
As part of an effective resource planning team, the role will involve capturing demand requirements and matching against available core and non-core resources throughout this large, multi-site organisation.
This team provides an invaluable service to a business that prides itself on its ability to flex and grow in line with the demands of its blue chip client base.
Candidates must have the following background:
- Must have operated as a resource planner (not a recruiter) within a PMO set-up in an IT / consultancy organisation where people supply vs demand and allocation of staff to assignments was a key part of the role.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills – able to engage, support and at as a guide as required to a large group of technical people ranging from directors to team leader.
- Excellent Excel and data manipulation skills – this will include strong knowledge of formulas, pivots etc. in order to turn large amounts of planning data into actionable MI
- Continuous improvement – able to work on their own initiative always looking to drive and improve ways of working
- Attention to detail – must have an eye for detail with exacting quality standards
Please submit your CV via this advert for immediate consideration.
- Reference OCC17998TB
- Contact Tom Brookshaw
- Contact Email email@example.com
- Contact Tel 01270 449797