- West Yorkshire, England
- £28k - 35k per year Benefits
A successful financial services software business in West Yorkshire currently requires a talented Resource Planner to join them on a permanent basis.
As part of an effective resource planning team, the role will involve capturing demand requirements and matching against available core and non-core resources throughout this large, multi-site organisation.
This team provides an invaluable service to a business that prides itself on its ability to flex and grow in line with the demands of its blue chip client base.
Their modern working environment is commutable from Leeds, Manchester, Bradford, Halifax, Huddersfield, Burnley and Rochdale.
Candidates should have the following background:
- Recent and proven experience in resource planning and demand forecasting
- Excellent Excel and data manipulation skills – this will include strong knowledge of formulas, pivots etc. in order to turn large amounts of planning data into actionable MI
- Ability to produce resource management information e.g. bench time, utilisation and allocation levels, permanent and contractor ratios
- Good interpersonal skills, in order to build relationships with senior managers across the business.
- Outstanding attention to detail and problem solving skills
A competitive salary, personal learning and development plan, and flexible benefits package will be on offer to the successful candidate.
To be considered for this role, please submit your CV via this advert today to Tom Brookshaw at OCC.
- Reference OCC17807TB
- Contact Tom Brookshaw
- Contact Email email@example.com
- Contact Tel 01270 449797