- Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
- £40k - 45k per year Benefits
Python Developer - Crewe or Manchester based
Due to my clients ongoing growth and success they are looking for a recent IT graduate or a candidate who is currently working within the IT Industry but wants to move within Development and coding.
You will learn about our clients systems, the software life cycle and working with the support team to solve customer tickets. You will also become involved in patching existing code to fix bugs, and other projects.
- Relevant IT based degree or 1-2 years experience in an IT related job
- Good practical knowledge of the Python programming language
- Good Linux knowledge and ability to setup a working operating system unaided
- Excellent communication skills and ability to explain complex ideas to non-technical colleagues and customers
- Passion for the web, technology and open source.
- You should be able to demonstrate your own portfolio, whether that be commercial, academic or personal web projects.
- Contributions to an open source project or a GitHub profile would be beneficial too.
Please contact Julie Bestwick for further information
- Reference 181P
- Contact Julie Bestwick
- Contact Email Sarah.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Tel 01270 621190