Oracle Application Support Analystcr
- Crewe, Cheshire, England
- £35k per year Benefits
Oracle Application Support Analyst – up to £35k based in Crewe or Manchester
My client a market leader in their field is looking for an Oracle Application Support Analyst to join a vibrant busy team.
You will be working with both the Oracle Development Team & Service Desk Analyst to resolve calls quickly and effectively.
- Degree in IT related subject with significant focus on software development.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in commercial support/development environment or equivalent course work content.
- Experience of using SQL and PL/SQL, and able to demonstrate willingness and ability to quickly learn new technologies, applying skills learnt to solve specific problems.
- Experience of providing excellent customer service and/or administrative excellence in an IT or business environment.
- Ability to use initiative and investigate technical systems in order to complete root cause analysis.
- Well organised and able to work well under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical individuals.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK
- Reference 6779
- Contact Julie Bestwick
- Contact Email email@example.com
- Contact Tel 01270 621190