- Birmingham, West Midlands, England
- £50k per year Benefits
Network Engineer – CiscoJuniper
£50,000 DOE benefits
Our client a global software provider of technology systems and solutions is looking for a Network Engineer for their offices based in Birmingham. This is a great opportunity to work with a true market leader in their field and provide significant improvements and upgrades to their networks.
You will get involved with installing hardware, overseeing, providing high network availability, resolving complex problems from their clients, as well as designing and implementing all VPNWAN links internally and externally. You will also be responsible for identifying network configuration performance issues. An element of your role will also include documenting and improving existing processes.
Technically, you will work with
- Cisco ASA and Juniper firewalls
- Routing- Layer 3 and Switching – Layer 2
- Strong knowledge with routing protocols, VPN and various firewall technologies and vendors.
- Network ApplicationsProtocols
- Physical Media
To take part in 247 on call support on rota basis
- Reference 6577
- Contact Lizzie Griffiths
- Contact Email email@example.com
- Contact Tel 01270621181