.Net Developer | Nantwich | c£35k Benefits
- Tarporley, Cheshire, England
- £30k - 35k per year Great benefits
Role: Experienced .Net Developer | Software Developer
Salary which will dependent upon experience and Benefits including 25 days holiday, an extra day off in December for Christmas Shopping, Flexitime scheme, Annual bonus Scheme and Company Pension.
Perhaps you live in Nantwich, Tarporley, Tarvin, Tattenhall or Beeston and currently have a long commute every day... then OCC have a great opportunity for you! Our client is a well-established organisation, that provide various solutions to the Health sector; based in South Cheshire easily commutable from Nantwich, Crewe, Tattenhall, Tarporley, Tarvin, Middlewich, Winsford, and Sandbach.
The successful candidate will be responsible for design /develop of new systems, to further develop existing systems, to implement systems and to provide support for existing systems.
Mandatory technical skills;
- C#/VB.Net using Visual Studio
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Windows and Web development
- Mobile development
- Team Foundation Server ( TFS )
- NHS sector experience
- Any experience with Digital Dictation/Speech Recognition
- Analysis/Design/Architecture skills
- Able to work as part of team or without supervision
- Good oral / written communication skills
- Smart / well presented
Send your CV ASAP to be considered for this great opportunity, or call Sarah on (01270) 621190 for a confidential chat.
OCC Computer Personnel are acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy
- Reference VAC17114
- Contact Sarah Potter-lee
- Contact Email Sarah.email@example.com
- Contact Tel 01270621190