.NET Developer - Flexible Working, Latest Tools
- Stoke, West Midlands, England
- £35k - 45k per year Benefits
You’re an experienced full stack .Net Developer…
- Do you want to work alongside bright people, who are passionate about what they do, using the latest tools in the Microsoft stack?
- Do you want to work in a relaxed and truly flexible working environment, based on trust and confidence in your ability?
OCC is supporting a great business in Stoke on Trent in growing their development team and would love to tell you more.
You will work as part of a small squad of full stack developers, creating products that have a multi-million pound impact for some big name brands.
They use Agile SCRUM and have recently transitioned from .Net Framework to .NET Core. C# is the language of choice, with Angular used on the front end. They currently use the AWS stack for all things cloud services but are moving to Azure in the near future.
The office is open plan (but with enclosed quiet areas available) with free drinks and snacks, and a casual dress policy. Because they hire the best, and trust people to share their drive and passion, they offer flexibility over working hours and the ability to work from home when possible.
Apply today with your CV or a PDF of your LinkedIn profile, or contact Tom Brookshaw at OCC to learn more.
- Reference 6874
- Contact Tom Brookshaw
- Contact Email email@example.com
- Contact Tel 01270 449797