Lead Project Manger
- Chester, Cheshire, England
- Salary Negotiable
Lead Project Manager | Delivery Manager | Senior PM | Prince 2 | Stakeholder management
Role Title: Head Project / Delivery Manager
Commutable from: Chester, Hoole, Neston, Ellesmere Port, Deeside, Frodsham, Widnes, Warrington, Birkenhead, the Wirral, Flint, Broughton, Tarvin, Tarporley, Beeston and Wrexham.
Our client is a provider of software to the financial services industry; this is a key hire for the business, the role will involve interaction with senior level internal stakeholders and external clients.
The successful Senior Project Manager will maintain and further develop the company’s Project / Programme Management framework, as well as managing a pool of shared resources across multiple projects and change.
As leader of the project management function within the business you will have the opportunity to grow, develop and mentor a team and the role would be well suited to a Senior PM who is looking to step into a leadership role.
Essential attributes we are seeking….
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong technical knowledge with understanding of full SDLC
- Structured but flexible approach to project management
- Ability to effectively manage multiple concurrent projects and changes
- Knowledge of MS Project or similar project management tools
- PMBOK, Prince2 or similar qualification
- Knowledge of Agile Project Management techniques
- Knowledge of JIRA
- Team leadership and line management
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Project Manager; there is the potential that the client will consider flexible working or Part time candidate for this role if they have the right level of experience.
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply ASAP.
OCC are acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
- Reference VAC17808
- Contact Sarah Potter-lee
- Contact Email Sarah.email@example.com
- Contact Tel 01270621190