- Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
- £50k - 55k per year Benefits
Java Developer – Manchester City Centre – Flexible working – 1-2 days remote working
My client a leader in their field urgently require an experienced Java Developer to join a growing team. You will be working on large web applications which support a number of key functions of the business.
The essential skills/attributes are:
- Strong core Java skills.
- Experience in the development and design of web applications in a JEE environment.
- Experience with Hibernate, Spring, HTML.
- Exposure to database technologies, ideally Oracle.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and the ability to liaise with all levels in the department.
- Experience developing SOAP/REST-based applications.
- Knowledge of unit testing using JUnit/TestNG and mocking frameworks.
- Experience using modern version control software (such as Mercurial or Git).
Desirable skills are:
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK
- Reference JavM
- Contact Julie Bestwick
- Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Tel 01270 621190