IT Test Automation Engineer
- Crewe, Cheshire, England
- £40k - 42k per year Benefits
IT Test Automation Engineer – up to £42k Crewe or Manchester
Commutable from Nantwich, Crewe, Stoke-on-Trent, Stafford, Sandbach, Northwich, Winsford and surrounding areas.
My exciting and innovative client who are a market leader in their field require an experienced IT Test Automation Engineer to join a growing team.
Essential Experience required:
- Demonstrable test automation experience including knowledge of test tools, methodologies and best practice.
- Working knowledge of multiple software development methodologies.
- Experience of working with JIRA or similar test management tool.
- Experience/Knowledge of agile methodologies & processes in a cross functional platform team.
- Skills to plan, execute and maintain automated functional tests.
- Knowledge in Java, Python and React.
- Knowledge of Jenkins, WebDriver and Behave.
- Experience in Browser compatibility and Performance testing.
- Ability to translate business and technical requirements into test conditions/scripts using specialist tools where appropriate.
- Broad commercial knowledge with sound business acumen.
- High level of communication influencing and negotiation skills, coupled with an ability to build relationships at all levels.
- Competent planning skills coupled with a high capacity to learn and the ability to think laterally and strategically.
- Knowledge and experience of using both waterfall and agile development processes and techniques.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK
- Reference 6860
- Contact Julie Bestwick
- Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Tel 01270 621190