IT Specialist/IT Support Specialist
- Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire, England
- £23k - 28k per year Benefits
IT Specialist/Infrastructure Support - £23k – £28k - Newcastle Under-Lyme
My client a leader in their field require an IT Specialist/Infrastructure Support to join a vibrant and growing company which gives their staff the chance to progress. This is a very friendly, collaborative organisation. You will providd support to the end user, hardware and infrastructure of the business, administer the company servers and services.
- Manage and support multiple operating systems and environments on various platforms.
- Respond to, address and resolve all server-related, end-user hardware and software service requests.
- Perform scheduled hardware and software server maintenance.
- Deploy new versions of software and operating systems.
- Maintain backups and hardware/software inventory.
- Support third-party applications.
- Converse and communicate appropriately with all levels of the organization.
- Develop and maintain procedural documentation. Document existing configurations.
- Monitor company networks to ensure security and network connectivity through LAN, WAN and VPN.
- A self-motivated individual capable of effective communication at all levels, with experience in the implementation and support desktop infrastructure.
- 1- 2 years of relevant technical experience, minimum.
- Ideally, a Bachelor's degree in the field of Information Systems Technology, Computer Science, or similar field
- Strong knowledge - desktop support
- Intermediate knowledge - server support
- Intermediate knowledge - network device support
- Mobile Device troubleshooting: iOS, iPad, Tablet, etc
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Windows 8/7/10 desktop & Windows Server 2008 operating systems, KACE.
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Strong presentation and documentation skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced and collaborative environment
- Effective skills in task prioritization and time management
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK
- Reference 6918
- Contact Julie Bestwick
- Contact Email email@example.com
- Contact Tel 01270 621190