IT Infrastructure/Network Manager
- Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
- £55k - 60k per year Benefits
IT Infrastructure Manager – Crewe - £55k - £60k
IT Infrastructure Manager/NetworkTeam Leader/Senior Network Engineer
Commutable from Nantwich, Crewe, Sandbach, Winsford, Northwich, Stoke-on-Trent, Stafford
My client a market leader in their field are currently looking for an IT Infrastructure Manager.
The client is looking for someone who is looking to step into management, possibly some one who has mentored staff, been a Team Leader, the role is split between 70% hands on and 30% Management.
Skills Required:- Strong Cisco skills with Azure or AWS are required
Ability to manage customer expectations and SLA’s and prioritise conflicting requirements.
Ability to keep up to date with technology trends and to understand key technical drivers in the industry.
Ability to drive performance in technical and operational groups through the development of process, policy, procedure and guidelines. Demonstrates willingness to make decisions within delegated level of authority. Takes ownership of problems and incidents.
Infrastructure System knowledge gained in a professional services/project organisation and/or technical environment.
• Proven experience of the following technologies:
• Windows Server
• Office 365
• Active Directory
• Desktop Operating Systems
• Virtualisation technologies (VMware preferred)
• Cloud hosting (AWS and Azure preferred)
• Cisco Networking and Unified Communications
• Knowledge of IT Security fundamentals.
• Experience of planning and implementing systems and network integrations and cloud migrations.
• Remote diagnostics and troubleshooting skills.
• Familiarity of data centre environments.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK
- Reference 0003
- Contact Julie Bestwick
- Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Tel 01270 621190