IT Business Support Analyst
- Crewe, Cheshire, England
- £20k - 25k per year Benefits
Business Support Analyst – Crewe
Commutable from Crewe, Nantwich, Stoke-on-Trent, Chester, Winsford, Northwich and surrounding areas
My client is looking for an IT Business Support Analyst to join a growing team.
You will have experience in Business support and looking to take your career to the next level.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Ensuring all issues are logged accurately and that they are tracked through to resolution and closure
- Providing first line support for business intelligence reporting suite where required
- Create/Build bespoke business intelligence reports for specific customers
- Deliver training sessions for business intelligence reporting suite for internal and external stakeholders
- Ensuring products and applications perform at a high standard
- Testing all products and applications to ensure they perform all expected functions
- Develop and maintain test plan documentation
- Partner and build effective relationships
- Keep up to date with current methodologies, technologies and tools and proactively seek ways to incorporate them into daily tasks
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of products and applications and associated processes and how those applications and processes interact
- Attend walkthroughs and meetings with business/project teams/developers to obtain updates and provide feedback
The essential skills/attributes are: -
- Strong analytical skills with good attention to detail, coupled with a high capacity to learn and the ability to think laterally and strategically.
- High level of communication skills coupled with an ability to build relationships at all levels.
- High level of computer literacy, written skills and use of Microsoft Office suite, to accurately and concisely document test outcomes to be fed back to development teams
- Reference 6735
- Contact Julie Bestwick
- Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Tel 01270 621190