Infrastructure Team Lead/Manager
- Crewe, Cheshire, England
- £55k - 60k per year
Infrastructure Team Lead/Manager Up to £60k
Commutable from Crewe, Nantwich, Chester, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, Manchester and surrounding areas.
My client a faced paced and growing company require an experienced Infrastructure Team Lead/Manager
- Strong people management skills - must be able to lead and motivate a team of technical staff with strong interpersonal communications skills and build and develop a highly competent team of technical staff with a service orientation.
- Ability to manage customer expectations and SLA’s and prioritise conflicting requirements.
- Ability to keep up to date with technology trends and to understand key technical drivers in the industry.
- Ability to drive performance in technical and operational groups through the development of process, policy, procedure and guidelines. Demonstrates willingness to make decisions within delegated level of authority. Takes ownership of problems and incidents.
- Infrastructure System knowledge gained in a professional services/project organisation and/or technical environment.
- Proven experience of the following technologies:
- Windows Server
- Office 365
- Active Directory
- Desktop Operating Systems
- Virtualisation technologies (VMware preferred)
- Cloud hosting (AWS and Azure preferred)
- Cisco Networking and Unified Communications
- Knowledge of IT Security fundamentals.
- Experience of planning and implementing systems and network integrations and cloud migrations.
- Remote diagnostics and troubleshooting skills.
- Familiarity of data centre environments
- Please contact Julie Bestwick at OCC Computing for an initial confidential chat
- Reference 6806
- Contact Julie Bestwick
- Contact Email email@example.com
- Contact Tel 01270 621190