Infrastructure Support Analyst
- Winsford, Cheshire, England
- £25k - 35k per year
My Client a market leader is looking to add an expereince Infrastructure Support Analyst to the Team.
- Carryout day-to-day server monitoring, maintenance, backups and updates (primarily Linux).
- Provide the first point of contact for the IT & Dev Team for infrastructure escalations and tickets.
- Some basic PostgreSQL database administration and backups.
- Physical server management and installations.
- Purchasing of Infrastructure equipment.
- Assist with the testing of application enhancements and technology upgrades.
- Project work for infrastructure upgrades and enhancements.
- Provide support for networking and connectivity including border devices, VPNs and WiFI etc.
- Liaise with third party maintenance providers, suppliers and support.
- Occasional travel to other sites/office around England.
- The role will require ‘out of hour’ work and to be part of an ‘on call rota’.
- Perform any other tasks required by the IT Manager.
- Excellent Linux skills.
- Excellent in Linux command line skills.
- Experience working under a Change Control system.
- Automation of basic tasks such as backups with Powershell, Bash, Python.
- Good networking and related security knowledge.
- Good Windows server and domain environment knowledge
- Enterprise firewall administration & knowledge.
- A full UK driving license and access to own transport.
- Be eligible to work in the UK.
Please contact OCC for an initial confidental chat.
- Reference 6612
- Contact Julie Bestwick
- Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Tel 01270 621190