- Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, England
- £35k - 45k per year Benefits
Infrastructure Engineer/Infrastructure Systems Engineer - £35k - £45k – Ellesmere Port.
My client a market leader in their field urgently require an experienced Infrastructure Engineer/Infrastructure Systems Engineer to join a 24/7/365 business to support the clients IT Infrastructure.
This role will report to the IT Support & Infrastructure Manager and you will be responsible for supporting the company’s IT infrastructure & desktop systems. You will provide technical support for the clients applications and telecoms components. This will include liaising with the outsourced infrastructure provider, supporting the internal IT systems as well as deputise for the IT Support & Infrastructure Manager from time to time.
• Support, Develop & Maintain VMWare environment
• Support, Develop & Maintain NetApp Storage Solution
• Support technical relationship with infrastructure partner
• Attend daily/weekly team meetings
• Review and audit reports from suppliers
• Monitor availability, capacity & security of systems
• Prepare and maintain a weekly task list
• Windows Server Administration
• Maintain asset inventory & software library
• Storage monitoring & configuration along with backup and recovery.
• Active Directory Administration
IT Security (Cyber and Physical)
• Support & contribute to implementation of company IT Security policy
• Carry out audits and reviews of IT Security
• CCTV System administration
• Monitor user access
• Windows Server application support (e.g. IIS, Exchange, Office 365, SQL Server)
• Desktop support (Windows 10)
• Web Portals 2nd and 3rd line support
• FTP Servers and Gateway support
• Assist with software deployments to production environments
• Provide guidance and training when required
• Produce detailed technical solutions and guides
• Perform Scheduled Application and License audits
• Provide guidance and cover for Desktop engineers
The successful candidate must be eligable to work in the UK.
- Reference 6919
- Contact Julie Bestwick
- Contact Email email@example.com
- Contact Tel 01270 621190