Information Security Officer
- Chester, Cheshire, England
- £30k - 35k per year Benefits
Information Security officer - Chester - £35k
You will be responsible for implementing the information security framework in line with industry, best practise and client contractual requirements. The role offers great opportunities for personal development and input into the processes which will govern the information security.
You will be working with all areas of the business, developing client’s policies and procedures to support information security framework to ensure compliance.
Information Security Management Framework
- Support the delivery of the Information Security Framework across the business in line with Policies, best practice & client requirements (including all associated standards, regulations and legislation such as The Data Protection Act, GDPR)
- Increase awareness of Information Security Management across the business, including training & communication plan
- Support the IT Support & Infrastructure Manager to manage risk and security across systems
Support the management and develop the Client relationship:
- Conducting internal client review meetings with operational areas
- Attend security review meetings with clients as required
- Complete annual security audits for clients
- Complete due diligence on suppliers
Information Security Management System
- Carry out internal audits and reviews of Information Security against agreed standards such as Cyber Essentials, ISO 27001/2, as well as other appropriate standards, regulations and legislation
- Ensure that all documentation complies with client requirements, ISO 27001, PCI DSS and other appropriate certifications, policies and Information Security Framework
- Maintain security and compliance regime for ISO 27001 and other appropriate certifications and policies
Delivery of reporting/presentations:
- Information Security & Incident reports
- Weekly/Monthly trend analysis
- Client reports
- Prepare and deliver reports highlighting risks for senior management.
- Define, manage & document routine testing
- Maintain Business Continuity Plan
It is highly desirable that you will be educated to a degree standard, hold Security qualifications and have experience of ITIL Management although these are in no way essential.
Our client is seeking someone who has at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role, have a track record of working within an Information Security Framework and experience within different regulatory and compliance environments.
• Any knowledge of conveyancing processes is a bonus.
• Experience of implementation of ISO27001.
If you would like to apply for the position of Information Security Officer please apply now with your up to date CV.
- Reference VAC-17680
- Contact Donna Lightfoot
- Contact Email email@example.com
- Contact Tel 01270621199