Head of Business Intelligence (Interim)
- Cheshire, England
- Competitive Daily Rate
A highly successful, multi award winning, business in Cheshire has a requirement for a Head of Business Intelligence to work with them on an interim contract basis.
This role is to start as soon as possible for a 12 month period and will pay a competitive daily rate.
The business has an established BI platform in place which has been based around Amazon Redshift and Tableau, but there is plenty still to do. Whoever comes into this interim role will have the opportunity to deliver substantial improvements to the platform, additional reporting capabilities and to enhance the support services that are provided to end users.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading the strategic planning and implementation of BI solutions across the organisation
- Reviewing the existing BI architecture, data warehouse and reports to identify improvements and plan their implementation
- Ensuring that end user adoption of BI capabilities is maximised
- Managing, coaching and mentoring the BI development team
- Previous experience in a similar role (Head of BI, BI Manager, BI Lead)
- Extensive experience of BI technologies, and how to use them to deliver effective, high quality reporting capabilities in a complex business environment
- Strong knowledge of implementing visualisation tech such as Tableau
This is an excellent opportunity to make an impact in a senior Business Intelligence role within an exciting technology focussed business.
Please apply with your CV today for immediate consideration.
- Reference 6668
- Contact Tom Brookshaw
- Contact Email email@example.com
- Contact Tel 01270 449797