Graduate Data Analyst
- Nantwich, Cheshire, England
Graduate Data Analyst - SQL, Excel
Excellent opportunity for a graduate to join a global organisation who are growing year on year. The key purpose of the role will be providing support to a Research and Development Lead where you will provide services to internal stakeholders, provide accurate data processing, and maintaining and updating relevant tools across the EMEA business.
The ideal candidate would have the following experience:
- Be data focussed, ideally you will be able to run, edit and optimise scripts.
- Have strong experience of MS applications in particular MS Excel (with design awareness).
- Be able to write basic SQL.
- Desirable skills include R / Python, Linux BASH
The role would suit a graduate who has an interest in Data Science and or Research and Development. There will also be an opportunity for further project work and career development. Competitive salary plus bonus and bens.
- Reference 7027
- Contact Helen van Duyvenbode
- Contact Email email@example.com
- Contact Tel 01270 621182