Experienced ASP.Net Developer | Sheffield | Flexi working hours
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England
- £35k - 40k per year Benefits
Senior Software Developer
Are you an experienced developer and live in Sheffield, Rotherham, Dronfield, Loxley, Chesterfield, maybe even Derby and feel like you just need a change? Maybe your commute is too long or you are looking for a role with more client interaction?
OCC are working on behalf of a well-established Software company in Sheffield that are seeking an experienced developer to join their expanding team.
With Competitive basic and benefits such as flexible working (core hours 10am – 4pm), contributory company pension, monthly healthcare allowance and collaborative team working environment; this is a great company to work for.
Our client is seeking a self-starter capable of working independently, and also being able to confidently provide input into a team environment. It is highly desirable that you will have participated in or experience of running agile development projects. This role will have customer facing aspects.
If you can tick the below boxes then we would be very keen to speak with you:
- Appreciation of full development stack
- Web service development, REST/OData or similar data service protocols
- Knowledge of an object-relational mapper
- Database development in SQL Server or similar
- Design Patterns
- Tools/Languages; C#, SQL, Visual Studio , Source Control
- Eliciting requirements from clients
- Problem solving
- Excellent communications skills including writing skills
If you know now that this role is for you please apply ASAP. No CV’s will be sent to our client until we have spoken with you about the role in more depth and you know who the client is; so if you apply we will call you (Please answer or let us know when you can talk).
If however for you are interested in learning more and are not sure this is the right role or please contact Sarah Potter-Lee for a confidential conversation on 01270 621190 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
OCC is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy
- Reference VAC-17551
- Contact Sarah Potter-lee
- Contact Email Sarah.email@example.com
- Contact Tel 01270621190