ETL Python Developer
- Crewe, Cheshire, England
- £40k - 45k per year Benefits
ETL Python Developer –
My client a marker leader in their field Is looking for an ETL Developer to join a team.
This role has the option to be based on site in Crewe or Manchester or possibly remotely within the UK
You will be involved in a variety of business-critical initiatives and applications, including a business
The essential skills:-
- Significant hands-on experience of designing, developing and supporting ETL solutions.
- Excellent SQL and data manipulation skills, ideally in an Oracle environment.
- Working knowledge of Python.
- Understanding of data warehouse methodologies and associated best practices.
- Experience of implementing data transformation and data cleansing solutions to deliver improved levels of data usability and quality.
- Experience of managing, planning and delivering a pipeline of development tasks.
- Ability to influence stakeholders and to effectively manage customer expectations.
- Ability to build a strong rapport with members of the IT Team and the wider business teams, ensuring that responsibilities are clearly defined, communicated and agreed.
Please contact OCC – Julie Bestwick for an initial confidential chat.
- Reference 6775
- Contact Julie Bestwick
- Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Tel 01270 621190