ERP Business Analyst
- Crewe, Cheshire, England
- £50k - 60k per year
ERP Business Analyst - up to £60k
Commutable from Crewe, Nantwich, Stoke-on-Trent, Stafford, Newcastle-under-lyme and surrounding areas.
My client a leader in their field require 2 experienced ERP Business Analysts
You will be a high-level Business analyst with experience of working in an IT software development environment ideally you will have experience in working within finance and billing systems and or cloud technology would be of particular interest.
The essential skills/attributes are:
- You will have demonstrable IT business analysis experience including knowledge of business analysis tools, methodologies and best practice.
- You will have requirements analysis and specification skills with an ability to understand associated system and cost impacts.
- The ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements using specialist tools where required.
- Broad commercial knowledge with sound business acumen.
- High level of communication influencing and negotiation skills, coupled with an ability to build relationships at all levels.
- Competent planning skills coupled with a high capacity to learn and the ability to think laterally and strategically.
- Knowledge of business process modelling using a variety of tools and techniques.
- Use Case identification and composition.
- Knowledge and experience of using both waterfall and agile development processes and techniques.
- Development of functional requirements through the use of facilitated workshops with business SMEs.
- Reference 6563
- Contact Julie Bestwick
- Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Tel 01270 621190