- Crewe, Cheshire, England
- £35k - 40k per year Benefits
Environments Manager – up to £40k
Commutable from Crewe, Nantwich, Chester, Stoke-on-Trent, Stafford, Northwich, Middlewich, Sandbach and surrounding areas.
My client a market leader is looking for someone with experience of managing a complex portfolio of system environments. This will include production and non-production environments and involve both on premises and cloud based systems.
The focus of this role is to manage the various environments that are required to support the IT development roadmap. This will involve working with stakeholders to understand what the environment requirements are and to ensure that environments are commissioned, configured and managed in line with business and technical expectations. The role will require working with both internal and third-party stakeholders so excellent planning, communication, change management and stakeholder management skills are crucial.
- Hands-on experience of managing multiple environments (production and non-production), with environments comprising multiple systems
- Strong project management skills including project planning, stakeholder management, communications, reporting, issue and risk management, change management etc.
- Experience of reporting and managing SRs with third parties ensuring issues / defects are progressed effectively and progress is communicated to relevant stakeholders
- Experience of working on complex IT programmes
- Experience of version / code control methods and tools
- The ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment and to build a strong rapport with the members of the IT department, third-party suppliers and the wider business community.
- The ability to share best practices and to introduce innovative ways of working where appropriate.
- The ability to demonstrate strategic thought leadership but also to recognise the need for tactical solutions where appropriate.
- Strong communication and influencing skills with the ability to work at all levels adapting communication style as appropriate
The following skills are all highly beneficial for this role:
- Experience of working with cloud-based SaaS technologies
- Experience of working with integration technologies, and particularly integration between cloud-based solutions and on-premises solutions.
- Experience of working with complex system landscapes based on a variety of different technology platforms
- Reference 6766
- Contact Julie Bestwick
- Contact Email email@example.com
- Contact Tel 01270 621190