- Crewe, Cheshire, England
- £35k - 50k per year Benefits
C#/.Net Developer – Various levels
Commutable from Nantwich, Crewe, Sandbach, Northwich, Middlewich, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire and surrounding areas.
My local client a leading and thriving Business is currently looking to expand a small C#.Net Team, you will get to work with and for a friendly team who really do value their staff.
You will receive staff development and they support all developers in working towards the Microsoft Certified Solution Developer qualification.
Whilst an office-based team – developers often work from home one day a week after an initial probationary period.
Duties and Responsibilities:
To develop, test, implement and work with
- C#, .NET Framework, .NET Core
- MVC / eCommerce Web sites
- Back end Services, Web Services and Tasks
- Database and other data repositories
- Documentation including user, release and deployment documentation
- System integration work
- Dev Ops / Continuous Integration
- Cloud Services including AWS/Microsoft Azure;
Minimum Skills/Attributes & Experience Required
- Experience of C#, SQL Server, SQL and stored procedures (or Entity framework), CSS/HTML,Razor & MVC Framework, Microsoft.NET Frameworks
- Use of Source Control
It would also be helpful if applicants have the following skills and experience with Scrum and Sprint methodologies, Continuous integration, .NET Core and VB.NET as well as the mandatory C#.
Candidates must be eligible to work within the UK
- Reference 2876
- Contact Julie Bestwick
- Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Tel 01270 621190