Cyber Security Specialist
- Staffordshire, England
- £50k - 70k per year Benefits
Do you have a passion for cyber security, and a talent for penetration testing and security investigation
OCC Computer Personnel has been engaged by a fast growing solutions provider in Staffordshire to find a new Cyber Security Specialist for their team. It is an outstanding opportunity, and they will be happy to consider people at various stages in their cyber security career.
The role will involve delivering their range of CREST aligned services to a varied range of UK customers. You will act as a consultant both onsite and offsite, so be you must be prepared to travel to various locations across the UK. Although home working is available when work demands allow, the role would be ideal for someone in the North West or Midlands as it will require time in the office.
What will the role involve?
- Penetration Testing
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Incident Response
- Security Investigation
- Security Advice
What are we looking for?
- Experience with penetration testing security consulting and risk assessments
- Experience with security architecture design principles
- Experience with industry compliance and standards
- Experience using security tools, techniques and methodologies such as OWASP
- Good working knowledge of infrastructure design, including network, storage and compute layers
- Excellent communication and customer services skills
- Industry relevant certifications such as OSCP or CRT (The role requires CRT certification and the successful candidate holding an OSCP certification will need to pass a CPSA to obtain CRT status)
What is available to you?
Asides from interesting work with a varied customer base, and being part of a great team in a growing business, you will receive
- Competitive basic salary based on your experience
- Flexible working hours and days
- Outstanding training and development programme which includes formal training to achieve industry qualifications.
- Rapid career progression opportunities within our growing company
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Company pension
- Bike-to-work scheme
- Child care vouchers
- Company bonus scheme
- A day off on your birthday
- Company benefit scheme which includes features such as gym membership or private healthcare
To explore this opportunity further, apply today for immediate consideration.
- Reference 6733
- Contact Tom Brookshaw
- Contact Email email@example.com
- Contact Tel 01270 449797