Cloud Operations Specialist - Staffordshire
- Staffordshire, England
- £35k - 45k per year Benefits
Have you worked in a SaaS or cloud services environment, and have strong SQL Server query, maintenance and troubleshooting skills?
A leading enterprise software company currently requires a Cloud Operations Specialist to join their talented team in Staffordshire.
Their software is delivered both on premise and in the cloud, with their cloud hosting provided by a 3rd party. This role sits in the Cloud Services team, and will involve working with customers, internal stakeholders and the hosting provider to ensure that their cloud solutions are online, working, robust, secure and well maintained.
Cloud Services is a key growth area for the business, so there will be genuine career development opportunities for the successful candidate. The working environment is modern, fun and inclusive.
You will be a good fit for this role if you have following knowledge and experience.
Technical Knowledge Required
- Strong overall technical background, especially in Microsoft technologies.
- Excellent SQL Server 2008 and 2012 knowledge (experience of SQL 2014 is desirable)
- strong understanding of writing T-SQL queries
- Working knowledge of SSRS
- Working knowledge of sFTP programs (e.g. FileZilla or winSCP)
- Good understanding of network architecture including cloud based services
- Must have worked in a cloud service environment previously
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relation experience
- Knowledge of IT security requirements eg. ISO 27001 / 9001
- Any previous experience of working with Microsoft Azure is desirable.
A very competitive salary and package will be available for the right candidate. To explore this opportunity in more detail, please submit your CV today.
- Reference TB17874OCC
- Contact Tom Brookshaw
- Contact Email email@example.com
- Contact Tel 01270 449797