Channel Sales Manager
- Chester, Cheshire, England
- £35k - 55k per year Benefits
This primary function of the role is to develop and implement the company’s new channel partnership program designed to recruit, sign up and onboard new partners to increase new customer acquisition - complimenting the current direct channel strategy.
The partnership programme will also support new and existing customers through the creation of a marketing ecosystem of certified and integrated partners.
Partner channels will include:
- Digital Services & Marketing Agency’s
- Consultancy’s & Experts
- Technology partners, both platform and applications
- Develop and shape the partnership strategy, taking full ownership of the (non-direct) sales channels.
- Identify and qualify potential business partnership opportunities through business development and networking.
- Drive sales uplift through initiating and directly managing new relationships and sales channels, maximising revenue from potential opportunities.
- Set up and process and relevant contractual arrangements.
- Setting up new channel partners and overseeing the on-boarding process.
- Drive the day to day execution of the go-to-market plans with partners.
- Work closely with the marketing team to create awareness of Intilery’s solutions amongst potential partners and assist in positioning Intilery as the Engagement Platform Solution of choice.
- Work with partners to understand their customer’s needs, tailoring solutions to meet individual sectors or requirements.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of top Partners’ business (pain points, investment areas, profitability factors, etc.)
- Seek out and attend related networking events to build your network and identify potential sales opportunities
- Take a strategic view of the sales process, identifying possible ways to innovate and become a supplier of choice.
- Monitor Partner performance to meet objectives and provide guidance and coaching as necessary.
- Graduate level education
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with partners.
- Deep experience and relationships with System Integrators and Agencies
- Experience sales approach, selling vertical and horizontal solutions with Strategic Partners.
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets
- Strong relationship building skills
- Driven, highly motivated and passionate about sales
- Confident & professional when communicating with senior level management
- Dynamic, energetic and organised
- Team Player
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and changing environment
Share option scheme
Flexible working hours
Working from home if desired
Free tea and coffee
Regular company days out
- Reference AECM
- Contact Alex Ellwood
- Contact Email Alex.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Tel 01270 621191