Business Analyst - Smart Metering
- Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
- £35k - 40k per year
Smart Metering Business Analyst
We are working with a leading UK Utility client in Leeds and they have an opening for Smart Metering Business Analyst to join their team. In this role you will work on a large and complex transformational business change programme across our clients business. Their aim is to build a reliable Smart infrastructure, driving value through quality solutions.
In the next few years they have a lot to do to get the business ready to receive the new technology and processes delivered by the Smart programme. You will work with teams across the programme bringing activities together to drive a high standard of delivery across all areas of their business.
Knowledge & Skills
- Degree or equivalent experience
- Good Stakeholder Management and Interpersonal Skills
- Good understanding of techniques with respect to Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Knowledge of industry-standard project management methodologies – e.g PRINCE2
- Understanding of industry-standard modelling standards and methodologies (OO, UML)
- Experience of project related problem solving within a complex business environment
- Experience of successful involvement in projects through the full project life cycle
- Experience of handling conflicting demands, prioritising workloads and delegating effectively in order to deliver
- Commercial awareness and ability to derive an articulated future-state and associated business benefits from a Sponsor’s initial concept
Further information is available upon request.
- Reference VAC-16409
- Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Tel